Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our web site, even if we or one of our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to our web site shall be governed by the laws of the residing state without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is a summary of the general principles of acceptable, ethical professional behavior within the Energy Kinesiology community. Within the many different schools of Energy Kinesiology, we all share a common foundation: to provide services that promote the greatest good for the client.
In my willingness to promote awareness of ethics within the kinesiology community, and myself, I will do my best to:
- Conduct business and professional activities with integrity, in a professional, honest, and fair manner.
- Perform only those services for which I am qualified and represent my education, certifications, professional affiliations and other qualifications honestly. I will make a referral, when appropriate and if possible.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by honoring clients’ and students’ religious, spiritual, health, education, political and social views, and life choices, not discriminating against, race, creed, color, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Accept responsibility to maintain my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being.
- Refrain from diagnosing, prescribing, or treating any medical disorder unless licensed to do so.
- Strive for professional excellence through ongoing assessment of personal strengths, limitations and effectiveness, and by continued education and training.
- Abide by all applicable laws governing Energy Kinesiology. I shall consider working for the repeal or revision of laws detrimental to the legitimate practice of Energy Kinesiology.
- Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with my client. I will respect each client’s right to privacy, disclosing confidential information only when either authorized by the client or mandated by law.
- Respect the professional status of other Energy Kinesiologists and other health care practitioners.
Additionally, I acknowledge that my own development, personally and professionally, enhances the value of what I am able to offer to my clients and students The foundation of ethical conduct is being mindful of and discerning in my thoughts, feelings, words and behaviors. I will strive to include mindfulness and discernment in my personal and professional goals.
In the conduct of my business and association, I am and continue to be guided by the above ethics.