What you will Learn in Brain Integration 3: (6 Days)
The Auditory & Visual System and Body Co-ordination.
- Core Concepts of Neurology and Neurophysiology of the Limbic System.
- Core Concepts of Neurology involved in the Visual & Auditory Systems.
- Kinesiological Formats for important Limbic components involved in Visual and Auditory processing.
- Kinesiological Formats for important Brainstem Areas supporting Visual & Auditory Processing: The Retina, Cochlear Apparatus, Colliculi and Geniculate Nuclei.
- Repatterning and Assigning BI Exercises.
- The Brain Integration Correction Protocol.
- Applications of the above Formatting in Clinical Situations.
BI 3 also looks at the metaphysical aspects of both what we are and are not looking at and listening to in our lives and how this may create major problems in how we see and hear people and circumstances around us.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1 (and 2, if possible).
Strongly recommended to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing: Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain (AP Brain Physiology), SIPS 1 and 7 Ch’i Keys (balancing 9 types of chakra imbalances with acupressure).
Deposits are required 3 weeks prior to the course.
Early Bird – $1250
Early bird requires $450 deposit 45 days prior to course.
Repeaters are $700 plus the cost of manual and handouts.