Simply the Brain 1 – Introduction to the Brain is designed to introduce you to the anatomy and physiology of the brain. The areas we will learn to work with are crucial for defusing powerful emotions that cause deep-seated emotional stress and even PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). This course is excellent preparation for the LEAP Brain Integration series.
What you will Learn in SIMPLY THE BRAIN 1-:
• the areas of the brain, with specific emphasis on the cortex and limbic system
• the function of the cerebral cortex
• the lobes of the brain and the function of each
• the lateralisation of the cerebral hemispheres
• to describe and list the functions of the following areas of the brain:
• Cerebral cortex
• Limbic system
• Locus Coeruleus
• Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis
• factors that impact on brain function and stress modulation
• the brain format set-up and evaluation process
• how to set up a Kinesiology session to balance the Amygdala, Stria Terminalis and Locus Coeruleus with emotions.
Prerequisites: Basic Kinesiology Training, preferably Pause Lock (Stacking).
Special Offer: If you are attending another kinesiology course in Ruckersville hosted by Jacque Mooney you are eligible for $100 off the total cost.