The Energy Kinesiology Association brings together practitioners, teachers and innovators of all types of Energy Kinesiology. This is a forum for you to connect with colleagues, expand your own horizons, and broadcast the benefits of kinesiology to the world. We accreditate classes, certify practitioners, put on conferences, host speaker programs, provide tutorials, publish a quarterly newsletter, and raise the professionalism of energy kinesiology.
Would you like to become a certified practitioner? Read about our Professional Certification program to get started!
Would you like to get your classes or trainings accredited? Read about our Professional Accreditation process.
Types of Membership and Benefits
Associate membership is open to anyone who has an interest in the art and science of Energy Kinesiology and the mission of EnKA®.
Certified Professionals enjoy the benefits of a normal Professional Membership, plus:
By interacting with other organizations, we all gain a wider understanding of the various branches of Kinesiology. Come together with other organizations to discuss areas of mutual interest and concern. Join with other organizations and practitioners to be part of a united voice to influence government policy which affects our profession and businesses.
The OM Category shall have at least one seat on the Board of Directors, to join in planning the direction and working for the growth of the organization.The OM members shall elect, by majority vote and by secret ballot, the person who will represent the interests of all the OMs. In the event no person receives a majority vote then the Board of Directors will select the representative from one of the OMs.
When there are more than five OMs, there will be an additional seat on the Board of Directors for OM representation, for a total of two OM Board members.
How do I become an EnKA® Member?
- Go to the “Become a Member” page.
- Select your preferred membership level. (Learn about member benefits.)
- Add to cart by clicking the cross-hair/Buy icon
- Or, Click on the Member level to learn more, and “Add to cart”
- Proceed to checkout: Complete billing info, review payment, and process payment via PayPal® (using your credit card or PayPal® credit).
- Complete and submit the Practitioner Profile form
- Download and complete the Membership Application form.
- Mail completed form with payment (Cheque or Money Order) to
Energy Kinesiology Association Membership
Attn: Lisa Schrader
283 Pamela Way #104
Buellton, CA 93427
- Download the Practitioner Profile Form and email to email@example.com. (Be sure to include your profile picture. We accept .jpg, .jpeg, .png, and .gif formats.)