Leap Brain Integration 1
This 5 day LEAP class teaches you how to access, format and work with Specific Learning dysfunction but requires you to utilize your repertoire of skills for correction.
• An introduction to Brain structure and function.
• Gestalt and Logic “Lead” functions.
• The Amygdala Fear/Pain Control Circuit (our Survival Circuits).
• Deep Survival Switching – the cause of delayed language development, Psychological Reversals and Conflicts.
• Blocked Corpus Callosum and other Commissural Pathways that can cause the loss of Brain Integration and affect our ability to resolve challenges rather than react to them.
• Hippocampus – seat of our short term memory and learning.
• Celestial Circuit – under stress, we sometime split off or dissociate so it can be difficult to locate imbalances.
Prerequisites: NK Principle of Kinesiology 1-4, or TFH1-4 and Meridian360 Gap Class