September 8, 2020 - 9:00 am
September 11, 2020 - 6:00 pm
Tara Jensen <Jensentlc@gmail.com>
Instructor: Jacque Mooney
- Certificate of Applied Physiology
- Dip. Health Sciences – Holistic Kinesiology
- Level 6 Member AKA
- Adv Cert LEAP, STB, SIPS, N.S.T., N.O.T.
- Bowen Practitioner
- Board Member AKACAB (Course Accreditation Board)
- past Board Member AKAPRB (Practitioner Registration Board)
- Member ATMS (Australian Traditional Medical Society)
Jacque Mooney has been a Professional Kinesiology Practitioner since 1992 and has studied extensively and worked with Dr. Charles Krebs in LEAP Kinesiology and other related modalities. As well as balancing physical and emotional stresses, Jacque specializes in working with the brain, learning problems and overall performance enhancement with children and adults.
Jacque is the Australian Faculty Member, Instructor and Instructor Trainer for Applied Physiology, including Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain, LEAP Brain Integration 1-7 Workshops, Simply the Brain (STB) and for Stress Indicator Points (SIPS). Jacque is the developer, instructor and instructor trainer for Simply the Brain Workshops and is an International Presenter and Instructor.
Prerequisites: Basic Muscle Moderating skills.
Early bird pricing of $795.00 with a $250.00 deposit by 7/14/2020.
Deposits only refundable IF the class is cancelled
Repeaters – $200 plus material cost
Location: Salt Lake City, UT TBD
There are only two cell types in the Nervous System – Glial Cells & Neurons. While Glial Cells out-number Neurons by 40 to 100 times, it was believed they only provided a matrix and passive support for Neuron function, and Neurons did all the Neurotransmission! However, recent discoveries show that the Glial Cells – the other half of the Nervous System – are actively involved in Neurotransmission, as well as Neurons!
You will learn the Glial cells are involved in:
- Forming the Blood Brain Barrier
- Scarring – a possible cause for epileptic seizures
- Environmental toxins and brain reactions
- Memory set down and loss
- Our brain immune system
- Brain environmental regulation
- Brain tumors and other imbalances in the brain
- Cerebral spinal fluid production and distribution
- Cerebral spinal fluid Brain Barrier – did you even know we have one… and why?!
- Transduction of mental decisions into neuronal action
- Peripheral Nervous system nerve repair and wound healing
- Myelination in the Peripheral and Central Nervous Systems – the basis of Multiple Sclerosis and other neurological disorders when things go wrong
- Hormone effects on our brain, including adolescence and menopause
- Emotional, short and long term stress effects on Glial Cell Neurotransmission
- Control of which neurons fire and their speed providing brain synchrony – the basis of Brain Integration
This course is a fully accredited Category B class with the AKA & ENKA