May 18, 2020 - 9:00 am
May 23, 2020 - 6:00 pm
Instructor: Jacque Mooney Certificate of Applied Physiology
- Dip. Health Sciences – Holistic Kinesiology
- Level 6 Member AKA
- Adv Cert LEAP, STB, SIPS, N.S.T., N.O.T.
- Bowen Practitioner
- Board Member AKACAB (Course Accreditation Board)
- Past Board Member AKAPRB (Practitioner Registration Board)
- Member ATMS (Australian Traditional Medical Society)
Jacque Mooney has been a Professional Kinesiology Practitioner since 1992 and has studied extensively and worked with Dr. Charles Krebs in LEAP Kinesiology and other related modalities. As well as balancing physical and emotional stresses, Jacque specializes in working with the brain, learning problems and overall performance enhancement with children and adults.
Jacque is the Australian Faculty Member, Instructor and Instructor Trainer for Applied Physiology, including Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain, LEAP Brain Integration 1-7 Workshops, Simply the Brain (STB) and for Stress Indicator Points (SIPS). Jacque is the developer, instructor and instructor trainer for Simply the Brain Workshops and is an International Presenter and Instructor.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1 or LEAP Facilitator Training – FT 1.
Early bird pricing of $1250 with a $300.00 deposit by 3/18/2020
Deposits only refundable IF the class is cancelled.
Repeaters – $500 plus material costs
Enrolling in a LEAP class with Tara and Jacque in 2020? Receive a $100 discount on this class.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT TBD
The purpose of LEAP® Brain Integration is to re-establish the synchronized timing of brain activity to bring function back “on-line” in areas where it may have become lost due to stress, or was never properly established in the first place (e.g. children with learning problems). This loss of Brain Integration and thus function may be only situational, causing difficulty and stress performing certain functions in specific situations or circumstances (e.g. stage fright), or it may be ongoing as in the case of Specific Learning Difficulties.
What you will learn in Brain Integration 2: (6 Days)
The Next Step – Going Deeper into the Survival Systems of the Brain
• Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of: the Reticular Activating System.
• Kinesiological Formats for the Reticular Nuclei.
• Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of: the Brainstem & Brainstem Nuclei.
• PAG (Periaqueductal Grey Matter) the seat of the Proto-self.
• PVG (Periventricular Grey Matter) & Deeper Brainstem Switching.
• Vestibular System: the Vestibular Apparatus & Nuclei & their role the control of Posture and Equilibrium.
• Pontine & Para brachial Nuclei: the Emotional & Mental Relays.
• Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of the Cerebellum & Deep Cerebellar Nuclei.
• Evolution of the Cerebellum.
• Cerebellum and Motor function. • Cerebellar Connectivity.
• Deep Cerebellar Nuclei: Structure and Function.
• Sensory & Motor Spinal Tracts.
• Kinesiological Formatting for all of the above and how they inter-relate.
• Applications of Brainstem & Cerebellar formatting in Clinical Situations.
• The Emotional & Mental Modulatory Circuits of the brain.
• The 3 Pillars
• Celestial Circuit – under stress, we sometime split off or dissociate so it can be difficult to locate imbalances. Aligns all of our energy structures so we balance everything to a core stable energy system.
This course is a fully accredited with the AKA & ENKA Attendance 40 hours, Proficiency 64 hours.