September 13, 2020 - 9:00 am
September 18, 2020 - 6:00 pm
Tara Jensen Jensentlc@gmail.com
Instructor: Jacque Mooney Certificate of Applied Physiology
- Dip. Health Sciences – Holistic Kinesiology
- Level 6 Member AKA
- Adv Cert LEAP, STB, SIPS, N.S.T., N.O.T.
- Bowen Practitioner
- Board Member AKACAB (Course Accreditation Board)
- past Board Member AKAPRB (Practitioner Registration Board)
Member ATMS (Australian Traditional Medical Society)
Jacque Mooney has been a Professional Kinesiology Practitioner since 1992 and has studied extensively and worked with Dr. Charles Krebs in LEAP Kinesiology and other related modalities. As well as balancing physical and emotional stresses, Jacque specializes in working with the brain, learning problems and overall performance enhancement with children and adults.
Jacque is the Australian Faculty Member, Instructor and Instructor Trainer for Applied Physiology, including Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain, LEAP Brain Integration 1-7 Workshops, Simply the Brain (STB) and for Stress Indicator Points (SIPS). Jacque is the developer, instructor and instructor trainer for Simply the Brain Workshops and is an International Presenter and Instructor.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1 (and 2 if possible).
Early bird pricing of $1200.00 with a $300.00 deposit by 7/14/2020.
Deposits only refundable IF the class is cancelled
Repeaters – $500 plus material costs
Enrolling in a LEAP class with Tara and Jacque in 2020? Receive a $100 discount on this class.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT TBD
What you will learn in Brain Integration 3:
The Auditory & Visual Systems and Body Co-ordination
• Core Concepts of Neurology and Neurophysiology of the Limbic System
• Core Concepts of Neurology involved in the Visual & Auditory Systems
• Kinesiology Formats for important Limbic components involved in Visual and Auditory processing
• Kinesiology Formats for important Brainstem Areas supporting Visual & Auditory Processing: The Retina, Cochlear Apparatus, Colliculi and Geniculate Nuclei
• Patterning and Assigning BI Exercises
• The Brain Integration Correction Protocol
• Applications of the above Formatting in Clinical Situations
BI 3 also looks at the metaphysical aspects of both what we are and are not looking at and listening to in our lives and how this may create major problems in how we see and hear people and circumstances around us.
This course is a fully accredited Category B class with the AKA & ENKA.