May 6, 2020 - 9:00 am
May 9, 2020 - 6:00 pm
Tara Jensen Jensentlc@gmail.com
Instructor: Jacque Mooney
- Certificate of Applied Physiology
- Dip. Health Sciences – Holistic Kinesiology
- Level 6 Member AKA
- Adv Cert LEAP, STB, SIPS, N.S.T., N.O.T.
- Bowen Practitioner
- Board Member AKACAB (Course Accreditation Board)
- past Board Member AKAPRB (Practitioner Registration Board)
- Member ATMS (Australian Traditional Medical Society)
Jacque Mooney has been a Professional Kinesiology Practitioner since 1992 and has studied extensively and worked with Dr. Charles Krebs in LEAP Kinesiology and other related modalities. As well as balancing physical and emotional stresses, Jacque specializes in working with the brain, learning problems and overall performance enhancement with children and adults.
Jacque is the Australian Faculty Member, Instructor and Instructor Trainer for Applied Physiology, including Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain, LEAP Brain Integration 1-7 Workshops, Simply the Brain (STB) and for Stress Indicator Points (SIPS). Jacque is the developer, instructor and instructor trainer for Simply the Brain Workshops and is an International Presenter and Instructor.
Prerequisites: Applied Physiology Hologram Series, EKP, Touch for Health 1-4 or other Kinesiology courses that will give you strong corrective techniques.
Early bird pricing of $795 with a $300.00 deposit by 3/18/2020
Deposits only refundable IF the class is cancelled.
Repeaters – $500 plus material costs
Enrolling in a LEAP class with Tara and Jacque in 2020? Receive a $100 discount on this class.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT TBD
The Brain Integration Program – LEAP – is a Learning Experience that will change many people’s lives by disclosing the real “Cause” of Specific Learning Difficulties and providing a Step-by-Step approach to their Resolution.
Based on the hierarchy of brain function involved with the learning process, LEAP has been recommended by psychologists, teachers and other health care professionals because it consistently produces improvements measurable by standard psychological tests.
LEAP provides a powerful way to set up the body biocomputer for correction using Applied Physiology formatting from the Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain course.
LEAP teaches you HOW to correct learning problems, WHAT you need to correct, and the ORDER the corrections need to be made. Both theoretical and clinical considerations will be covered in detail with regard to each assessment and correction procedure presented. Once the relevant imbalance is on the biocomputer, each practitioner will then correct it with the skills they have available.
Learning problems are not limited to school children. If you have problems in any area of your life that you are not able to resolve, this could be a learning problem.
Brain Integration – (FT 1) includes:
- An introduction to Brain structure and function.
- Gestalt and Logic “Lead” functions.
- The Amygdala Fear/Pain Control Circuit (our Survival Circuits).
- Deep Survival Switching – the cause of delayed language development, Psychological Reversals and Conflicts.
- Blocked Corpus Callosum Pathways that can cause the loss of
Brain Integration and affect our ability to resolve challenges rather than react to them.
- Celestial Circuit – under stress, we sometime split off or dissociate so it can be difficult to locate imbalances. Aligns all of our energy structures so we balance everything to a core stable energy system.
This course is a fully accredited with the AKA & ENKA Attendance 40 hours, Proficiency 64 hours.